Alaska??? Help please!!

A1aGypsy

Miserable AF
Aug 2, 2017
Anyone from Alaska round these parts? I have a friend moving there and having a milestone birthday. I want to get her a gift but it’s almost impossible to ship something from Canada and I am having a hard time finding any jewellery stores in the US that will ship there and let me purchase from a non-US cc.

What to do??

Cool Breeze

May 18, 2019
Anyone from Alaska round these parts? I have a friend moving there and having a milestone birthday. I want to get her a gift but it’s almost impossible to ship something from Canada and I am having a hard time finding any jewellery stores in the US that will ship there and let me purchase from a non-US cc.

What to do??
I lived in Anchorage, AK, and there is a very nice jewelry store called 5th Avenue Jewelers, in downtown Anchorage. i recall they had some very nice pieces. You can find them online. Good luck!

May 29, 2010

What to do??
Have you tried to call a store (not a customer service number) like Tiffany’s in Canada? They may be able to help you place an order.