Ala Moana Ls Has Tutti/pirata On Sale!!!

Dana: I'm already leaving on Wednesday!! Waaah!! :crybaby:

I was at Ala Moana LSS this afternoon at around 4:30 and it did get kinda crazy in there! It was fun though... and I met a TPFer... nice meeting you Munky (did you end up getting a MM???)!!!

I was soooo tempted to get a ciao even though I had no plans of getting anything in this print. It is cuter in real life, although I'm worried about the whiteness rubbing against my jeans, etc. We'll see. I decided to hold off until I can buy it on the mainland. :smile:

The SA said the pirata bags should be in waikele by Wednesday and that there are a bunch of styles left, including MMs!!! :tup:

twingirls: it was nice meeting you too! it's too bad that you're moving so soon! :sad: i think i drove the SA crazy (tee hee - it was amazing how many more kept "popping up" when i said i didn't like the placement of the ones already out) but i did finally decide on a MM. yay! have a safe trip and i'm glad i got to meet you IRL before you left the islands! :smile:)

btw, i kept looking back at the stellina display one too. the pockets were too cute with the ipod girl on one and the stormy cloud on the other. you were right, it was so maya! lol.

i'm gonna head to waikele to get me a pirata later this week. maybe i'll meet another TPFer. :smile:

mellietastic: hmm ... i don't think i saw any but could be wrong about that. the SA said that they still haven't unpacked everything so they might get it?

i'm pretty sure i saw gioco, MM, dolce, zucca, stellina, ciao, portatelefono, canguro, trenino, bambino?, and campeggio/cucciolo (not sure which one since i don't usually look at these).

hth.

mellietastic: hmm ... i don't think i saw any but could be wrong about that. the SA said that they still haven't unpacked everything so they might get it?

i'm pretty sure i saw gioco, MM, dolce, zucca, stellina, ciao, portatelefono, canguro, trenino, bambino?, and campeggio/cucciolo (not sure which one since i don't usually look at these).

hth.

Awesome, thanks a ton. Boo, I can't get down there until Friday. All of the good stuff will definitely be gone by then lol.

yeah, i think there was a campeggio but no cucciolo. i'm pretty sure there was a corriere too. i don't think there was a BV yet. the avventura ($254, thereabouts) was there and oh boy was it HUGE!! definitely an overnight bag for me. :P oh and yeah the zucca is $222. whoa.

yeah, i think there was a campeggio but no cucciolo. i'm pretty sure there was a corriere too. i don't think there was a BV yet. the avventura ($254, thereabouts) was there and oh boy was it HUGE!! definitely an overnight bag for me. :P oh and yeah the zucca is $222. whoa.

Holy whoa, $222. That is a freaking ridiculous mark up, grrrr.