Akward lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2011
I just read a thread about a fake cell phone case and it got me thinking . What are fake Louis Vuittons called ? Definitely not Louis Vuitton . What kind of names do you ladies have for these bags or accessories?

Why not reply on the other thread instead of opening a thread about a thread about a fake phone case?

I see a lock in your future :graucho:
Because the other thread was about an akward moment and mine is about names . Her thread just made me think of it . Kinda like when I think of football it makes we want to fly to Dallas . Different things

Because the other thread was about an akward moment and mine is about names . Her thread just made me think of it . Kinda like when I think of football it makes we want to fly to Dallas . Different things

Oh yea I know what you mean, kind of when I think of this thread makes me think of eating fruit loops, I can totally relate :lol:

Maybe because you are now interested in what I think . I'm glad you care enough to hate me . I wouldn't have gotten where I am in life without peolpe like you . Now back to reading :nono:

That wasn't even legible. But, I certainly do not 'care' enough to 'hate' anyone on TPF, come on now. I'm sure this thread will be closed, TPF doesn't discuss fakes, as far as I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.