Ajur, it's BACK!!!

ajurchuk

Sep 28, 2008
Oh tooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmm... Wonder if I should try the same amount that I was declined the last time as my first offer and then I would have one more before I got declined to bid again LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember I did two offers and then they would not let me bid again?????? Ok. I will try and let you know........
It better be in spanking new condition. I asked questions like if it was display why no tags on it. Since it is easier to sell with tags....... I think it is????????? Ok, I will go check it out........ Thanks K.Steller
Jill:roflmfao::lol:

ajurchuk

Sep 28, 2008
So... I couldn't find the thread where Ajur got turned down for an offer $20 below the listing price! Now it's listed again:

http://cgi.ebay.com/L-A-M-B-Grey-Si...39:1|66:2|65:10|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

That seller will pay that in listing fees anyway! That makes NO sense!
Ok.. I bid 250.00 on it just to see that is 39.99 below buy it now and or make an offer. it was declined right off the bat.???????????????? I don't get it why have make an offer?? That is decent offer. I had same offer on my full size wallet it was 165.00 or make an offer so I offered 130.00 for full size wallet brand new with tags and they accepted. it is not like I offered them 200.00........... The thing is........ I really want that bag and it is now discontinued so I am thinking that if do not get it now I will stand the chance I won't ever find it. It basically looks good and I sent seller a message asking if this really in all honesty is just display not used.............. hmmm... what to do... I think I will make one more offer if declined I will ask seller a question. Like what the heck are you really wanting for this?????????
:wtf:

ajurchuk

Sep 28, 2008

bekahashlea

I love that!
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
Sounds like this seller is a BI%CH!!!!!! If you are willing too pay the price she has listed, i would do it! That bag is beautiful!! I have 2 of the Silver bags and they are TO DIE FOR!!!!!!! And the St. Thomas is such a cool shape/design...I say go for it!!

Bentley4Bags

XoXo
O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
ok........... I just offered 265.00 on a 289.00 of buy it now or make an offer listing and it was declined.........................WTF????????????????????:cursing::faint:

Ok just let me say that I got my silver St. Thomas nwt for $279 off Ebay. This one does not have tags a lot of sellers use the "sale pitch" it was a store display and it may have very well been but at the same time why would you take the tags off the display don't you eventually want to sell that too?? The bag is worth it I LOVE it. I wish it was coming back out for the chain plaid this holiday. I think $265 was a generous amount since it has no tags. I mean come on. Sorry for what your going through.

s627y

O.G.
May 12, 2008
I agree with you Bentley4Bags. I just bought a "new without tag" bag from ebay, and seller told me it was PERFECT, and the pictures look perfect. But when I received it, it was dirty, and a corner is scuffed, I could see the metal showing through!
I am sooooo mad! And mine had tons of pictures, all looked perfect.
This one is suspicious, with only 3 pictures, I'd be wary about the actual condition.
I swear I'm never buying another "New without tag" from ebay again!

*k.stellar*

My Sweet Escape
Aug 15, 2008
It seems like the seller only wants the price they are asking for. Maybe you should ask them what price range their idea of a "Best Offer" would be?

That's what I would do too. I would just ask for a price range since they say or Best Offer and are declining VERY good offers?? I mean geez, I had a bag listed once for best offer (it was a $400 bag) and got offers below $100... those I declined but I can't believe their not even counter offering? When you list best offer you can set it up to automatically decline any offer below a certain amount... maybe they didn't read it and put the BIN price in there too?? :shrugs:

*k.stellar*

My Sweet Escape
Aug 15, 2008
Ajur - Just an FYI, that seller's feedback is so-so. She has a couple negative's that say items were in worse condition than described. One said Tory Burch shoes had a hole in the sole! Eeeeks! If the bag she's selling is the one in the pic. it looks good to me though!

ajurchuk

Sep 28, 2008
Sounds like this seller is a BI%CH!!!!!! If you are willing too pay the price she has listed, i would do it! That bag is beautiful!! I have 2 of the Silver bags and they are TO DIE FOR!!!!!!! And the St. Thomas is such a cool shape/design...I say go for it!!
Ok! I rebid at 270.00 and it did not get declined right away(good sign?)and it said seller willcontact back.I cannot imagine that she would not take 270.00 on a buy it now 289.00 or best offer and i really do want it. I just got the silver make up bag omg it's huge( i love it though) and I picture it fitting in the St.Thomas. Sooo I think she will say yes and I hope hope.... It is in perfect condition like she said,never carried but display in high end boutique... Let you know.. Thanks for the last comment bekka it confirmed how much i do want it..Ok Lambies will let you know when I am back from salon tonight to check messages!!
J