Airsilk

I actually just emailed my SA about them yesterday (the backpack style)- she said they had a couple in store and they sold out in 2 days. She said they are very unstructured and have only one small interior pocket which will hold a wallet. The bag folds into a pouch, like the silky pop bags of old. I'd be curious to see one in person, although I generally like my backpacks to have more pockets and structure...

Reactions: cavalla
I saw these in store. They are super lightweight and no structure. They had to be stuffed full to show the shape. Perfect if you want something light and that can be packed as an extra bag without taking up much room, etc.

Reactions: oohshinythings
i have the duffle 38 and wish i bought a backpack (having a backpack phase when i used my duffle as a backpack).

no structure is no problem for me because it'll be a second bag for me.

i have the duffle 38 and wish i bought a backpack (having a backpack phase when i used my duffle as a backpack).

no structure is no problem for me because it'll be a second bag for me.

Hi baileylab! May I ask, how is your duffle bag holding up? I'm thinking about getting the backpack but wanted to know if the silk is prone to pulls? Thank you so much :smile: