Airports!

mulberryfloss

Jun 7, 2009
Can any recent air travellers tell me what the buying opportunities are like at Gatwick South Terminal please? I flew from the North Terminal a couple of months ago and there was a bag shop there which wasn't Mulberry but it did have a few in, but we'll be flying from the South Terminal in a few weeks' time so I'm just wondering if that is any better?:confused1:

Also, Heathrow - do they have a Mulberry shop, and if so, which terminal? And do you need to show a boarding card to make a purchase? (A very kind friend who's a BA hostie has offered to do my shopping for me!:biggrin:)

TIA x

Don't know anything about Gatwick, usually fly from Stansted or Heathrow.
The latter has Mulberry in T1, T3, and T5 as far as I know.
They do ask for boarding ticket/flight number when purchasing something.

Can any recent air travellers tell me what the buying opportunities are like at Gatwick South Terminal please? I flew from the North Terminal a couple of months ago and there was a bag shop there which wasn't Mulberry but it did have a few in, but we'll be flying from the South Terminal in a few weeks' time so I'm just wondering if that is any better?:confused1:

Also, Heathrow - do they have a Mulberry shop, and if so, which terminal? And do you need to show a boarding card to make a purchase? (A very kind friend who's a BA hostie has offered to do my shopping for me!:biggrin:)

TIA x

Hi, I'm afraid I can't help with Gatwick. But Heathrow has Mulberry shops at Terminals 1, 3, 4 & 5 - they do need your boarding card though. But not sure if aircrew staff can buy without one? I'm assuming they should be able to...

^^and is it cheaper to buy at the airport?

Yes you don't pay the VAT - so I paid GBP 470-ish for a bayswater earlier this year.

I rang up and reserved what I wanted - the numbers are on the Mulberry website.

HTH

Hiya

I fly from Gatwick a bit tho usually the rubbish terminal (I get them mixed up all the time.) I am pretty sure that Gatwick is Mulberry dry :wtf:

On that topic, we here in the South east (sussex) have a pretty raw deal....we have to go to Tunbridge wells or Guildford for even a sniff of a Mulberry....

On 2nd thoughts, with all the sofa talk thats going on atm, maybe we are lucky????

:shrugs:

I just flew out of Gatwick south terminal the other day and sadly I have to report that there is no Mulberry. There is, however, Fat Face, All Saints, Ted Baker and a couple other shops I can't think of right now.

My gorgeous hubby called me this morning as he was going through Terminal 1 and told me to pick a bag, any bag and he would buy it for me.

They had the Daria hobo in Cerise which I love, but its just too big for me and I want the satchel because of the changeable strap. Sadly, they only had the Daria satchel in Orange, Mousse Grey and Black so I didnt get one. I think the price for the satchel was 465 at the airport.
So wanted one but going to hold out for the cerise, phew, was so tempted to just go with grey tho ;)

My gorgeous hubby called me this morning as he was going through Terminal 1 and told me to pick a bag, any bag and he would buy it for me.

They had the Daria hobo in Cerise which I love, but its just too big for me and I want the satchel because of the changeable strap. Sadly, they only had the Daria satchel in Orange, Mousse Grey and Black so I didnt get one. I think the price for the satchel was 465 at the airport.
So wanted one but going to hold out for the cerise, phew, was so tempted to just go with grey tho ;)
Wow what al ovely husband chloe babe. Shame you didnt get anything but that was very restrained. My OH was on phone at stansted for ages to me from mulberry shop last time he went away. What dear OH we got.:biggrin: