AirPod case

no5

O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Ok so I may have lost my mind but I’ve convinced myself I’m going to buy this. I was actually in the boutique this morning returning a few items and felt proud to have left empty handed.

I tried the AirPod case against my 11 year old 9C jumbo I was wearing today as a bag charm and it does look adorable but I walked away. However on reflection it looks so stinkin cute and I’m starting to think this might be an iconic piece. Am I nuts?

D83A261B-3415-4769-ABF4-7A5650FE0C8D.jpeg

I also took a look in eBay and fafetch as I’ve seen some YouTubers comment on how sought after the vintage pieces are.

This one on eBay is over £2K...

A15BD461-271E-4237-B800-30F73F1E6EEF.png

And look at this on Farfetch...
A3C298F3-5F03-45BD-BBF0-D8EA55F766CD.png

So I’m actually thinking this might be a forever iconic piece worth having. What do you think?
I will not be offended if you tell me I’m insane :graucho:
Shout out to @DonnaHeartsBeauty for your posts and video :flowers:

• Love
Reactions: DrTootr
It is so cute, and you could say versatile as you can wear it with your Jumbo but also I suppose crossbody or as a necklace! I think it’s mainly a trend piece rather than a classic, the mini bags have been so popular the past year and Chanel just got on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 880
My honest opinion: useless, not worth the money, somehow cute but somehow bulky. The lambskin one looks like self made for some reason.
Thanks for your input. It isn’t bulky as it’s tiny. I didn’t know they were doing lamb this season but perhaps you’re referring to the vintage ones. It isn’t worth the money but then frankly what is at Chanel these days with quality issues but then that’s another topic!

Reactions: 880 and minnnea
I’m totally sold on! In fact I’m just waiting for it to come out in other colors rather than black (which is what is available in the U.S.). I do agree with others, the money can be spent elsewhere, further SLG’s aren’t really my thing but...this is too cute!!!!

I’m on the waitlist for a white one

Ok so I may have lost my mind but I’ve convinced myself I’m going to buy this. I was actually in the boutique this morning returning a few items and felt proud to have left empty handed.

I tried the AirPod case against my 11 year old 9C jumbo I was wearing today as a bag charm and it does look adorable but I walked away. However on reflection it looks so stinkin cute and I’m starting to think this might be an iconic piece. Am I nuts?

View attachment 4819666

I also took a look in eBay and fafetch as I’ve seen some YouTubers comment on how sought after the vintage pieces are.

This one on eBay is over £2K...

View attachment 4819670

And look at this on Farfetch...
View attachment 4819671

So I’m actually thinking this might be a forever iconic piece worth having. What do you think?
I will not be offended if you tell me I’m insane :graucho:
Shout out to @DonnaHeartsBeauty for your posts and video :flowers:

How sweet are you @no5 for the shoutout and I am so happy to hear my posts and video helped. I really LOVE mine and I rocked it out again today...

023c2565-2789-4bc0-9256-1c4d4bc1fdd0.jpg

Thanks for your input. I’ve bought it but will have a think as I can always return it if I change my mind. I do think it will be a very sought after piece.
Congrats and let me know how you go with yours @no5 , I've heard these are already sold out in my region. A few ladies from Dubai and Abu Dhabi who follow me on IG said they tried to get one but had no luck. Also Chanel told them that they don't think we will be getting anymore. Plus I know first hand we don't always get the volume of stock say the USA, UK and Europe do, so we only got them in the black color like mine and the burgundy color. I am popping into Chanel again this week so I will double check all this with my team there x

Thanks for posting a picture of yours, I am so into it :smile:
Cheers @demicouture and you are most welcome. I've worn it out a few times now and although it is tiny, I have had quite a few people stop me to ask me about it, which is sweet. I have nothing like this in my Chanel collection, so it was a no brainer for me and I am very happy I grabbed one x

Reactions: demicouture
I’m totally sold on! In fact I’m just waiting for it to come out in other colors rather than black (which is what is available in the U.S.). I do agree with others, the money can be spent elsewhere, further SLG’s aren’t really my thing but...this is too cute!!!!

I’m on the waitlist for a white one
I love it in the white but we never got it here @topglamchic so good luck on getting yours and I am with you, it is so damn cute!! x