Airplane travel with Tods restyled d-bag. Is there room?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just received my Tods restyled d-bag media shopping tote in black pebbled patent leather that I ordered from eluxury for a great price: $868 (no tax and free shipping) on sale from $1550. The bag is beautiful, but much bigger than I thought it would be. I had planned on using it on a trip I'm taking in a couple of weeks, but I don't think it will fit by my feet on the plane and I wouldn't want to risk things falling out of the open top if I place in the overhead compartment. Has anyone flown with this bag and what do you do with it during the flight?

2. I know this is going to sound really anal :nuts:, but I am; so I here it goes...
    Take your dust bag with you folded nicely in your bag and just place your bag in the dust bag and store in the overhead...

I do this if I am traveling with a nice bag. I also do this with a comfy pair of TODS driving shoes I wear on the plane:shrugs:.

Congrats on a great bag!!!
    Post pictures on the http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/tods-lover-thread-ii-287505-33.html

It's the TODS lover thread.

Cheers,

3. Excellent tip!

4. That is a great idea! :tup:

5. What a great idea!! I took my Tod's restyled D media (dark red patent leather) on a plane as a carry on for the first time in April, I put it under the seat in front. I have to admit, it fit fine in that spot, but I wasn't thrilled about putting it on the floor. The sleeper bag goes with me next time!