Airliner Pilot Bag....

Velvet_rope

Jun 29, 2006
Ok, I hope you guys can help me. I am utterly confused. Did the mbmj airliner pilot bag come in any other colors/fabrics besides jacquard, black and taupe? I saw a girl carrying a foam leather one earlier at lunch.

it seems foam was the first to sell out. it might have come in that colorway...i really love the black bag. is this on sale anywhere??? im still looking for a concert bag

There was never a Foam Airliner Pilot bag. That was most likely a fake (I saw a couple of those on eBay). There was, however, a Foam Airliner Clutch, Captain Bag, and wallet though.

The only colors I ever saw of the Pilot bag were Taupe and Black (although there was a white one on the runway, I don't think that was ever released either)

There was never a Foam Airliner Pilot bag. That was most likely a fake (I saw a couple of those on eBay). There was, however, a Foam Airliner Clutch, Captain Bag, and wallet though.

The only colors I ever saw of the Pilot bag were Taupe and Black (although there was a white one on the runway, I don't think that was ever released either)

I KNEW it!... thx