airline???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey everyone!
    just a quick question??? i usually travel via alaska air but for my next trip (only a 3hr flight) i was considering united air. I just wanted to know how other feel abt UA are they any good???

tia

2. I've never had a problem with United. We use them occasionally when traveling back & forth from Germany to the US...But mainly when Lufthansa flights are full or not available

3. I flew United to Alaska. :smile: They played a nice movie.. service was good, timely, etc. No quelms.

4. This should be moved to the Travel sub-forum.

I'm 1K on United. Within the United States, I think their service is comparable to the other non-low-cost carriers operating domestically. (eg US Airways, Delta, American).

United has frequent cross-country non-stops and manageable hubs in SF, Denver, Chicago and the NYC area (JFK I think is a hub) so that could be a key decision factor to select them or not. Same with price. Unless you get a good sale, their prices seem slightly higher than some of the other carriers.

5. thanks girls i will go with united so i can use my points

6. Why isn't this in the travel section?

7. i fly w UA every summer (twice a year) usa<-> vietnam. and it is up to 18hrs flight. im ok even w reg seat, no upgrade...
    they are pretty good

however, you will only allowed to check in 1 luggage domestic now, which is sucks

8. UA is fine.