Aiden Hobo vs Sydney Hobo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been looking at these bags online and the measurements listed vary from site to site. No retailer near me sells Botkier to see IRL. Does anyone have one or both of these bags and can give the real measurement? I'm thinking the Aiden is a bit smaller, but some site have them being the same. Which looks more casual and which would do better as a work bag? Or any other suggestions for a plum,burgandy medium sized leather bag that has a shoulder drop 10+ inches or a crossbody strap. Thanks.

2. i love the sydney hobo! i got it for xmas and its a great everyday bag! i posted pics.. let me find them..

3. Reading your thread,Reeces, made me interested in the Sydney as it looks to nice on you. I'm 5'2 myself and don't like bags over 14" in width unless they "feel smaller" kwim? Anyway, I asked this question before and didn't get an answer. Do you have to treat the leather on the Sydney to protect it? The Aiden says waxed leather so it seem as if it is already protected.

4. yes i did take it to a leather professional to be treated :smile: