Ahoy polloi (an island for the masses)

Ladies, I went to the nearest big city today, visited a few luxury stores ( by the way, prices are higher than ever in those places:nuts:) , walked past a shop that sold unique pieces, and got this one…
View attachment 5407377
What a pretty little fun bag.
Glad you were able to do some bag shopping! And also some window shopping!
(Have not checked the high end stuff in ages now. Totally back to the mit level stuff. This is expensive enough. :biggrin:)
The most beautiful bag I saw today was the Alaia Angèle 25….
Here is a pic of that beauty …
Definitely on my wishlist now…..:hbeat:View attachment 5407412
Oooh. Nice! Looks a bit like your beige LV (sorry, cannot remember the name). Very summery. Hope you get it. :smile:
Love your Stam. They are so unique. And you definitely do not see them where I live. :smile:

What a pretty little fun bag.
Glad you were able to do some bag shopping! And also some window shopping!
(Have not checked the high end stuff in ages now. Totally back to the mit level stuff. This is expensive enough. :biggrin:)

Oooh. Nice! Looks a bit like your beige LV (sorry, cannot remember the name). Very summery. Hope you get it. :smile:

Thank you, Ludmilla.
I really had a nice time, like a little girl in a candy store.
The LV bag you mention in your post is the Girolata….
As for the money I am ready to spend on a bag these days, I totally agree with you. :hbeat:

What a wonderful whimsical bag, Mariapia. :dothewave:

:congrats:

It’s small, Fim, but I will carry it as a crossbody while carrying a tote on the opposite shoulder…:yes:

Thank you, Ludmilla.
I really had a nice time, like a little girl in a candy store.
The LV bag you mention in your post is the Girolata….
As for the money I am ready to spend on a bag these days, I totally agree with you. :hbeat:

It’s small, Fim, but I will carry it as a crossbody while carrying a tote on the opposite shoulder…:yes:

I like that idea, Mariapia. :yes:

I think your new bag is the perfect size to catch the eye without :pokey: if it were a larger size. ;)