Ahoy polloi (an island for the masses)

That pink against the green grass is stunning. Love the shape of this bag too!

Love it!
The pic looks like an ad.

I was surprised at how well the pic turned out as well, ladies. :yes:

But if I had to write an ad to go with it, it might go something like this… :thinking:

“Looking for a hand made Italian bag in a color you can’t quite describe and won’t wear everyday,this is the bag for you!” :presents:

I really like those Valentina Fiore bags. I’m a sucker for anything with larger weaving..I even have woven couch pillows (hair calf ... not so wild about that but the size and color are right and the weaving gives interest to basically a beige square.)

Anyway, I was thinking about your VFs recently. The Bottega large strappy woven tote became a thing here in the city among lap top carriers so I see them from time to time. But I think I first saw the large weave on VFiore in, perhaps, the same store where you bought yours...a number of years ago. You had a good eye in picking up your first one :smile:

I really like those Valentina Fiore bags. I’m a sucker for anything with larger weaving..I even have woven couch pillows (hair calf ... not so wild about that but the size and color are right and the weaving gives interest to basically a beige square.)

Anyway, I was thinking about your VFs recently. The Bottega large strappy woven tote became a thing here in the city among lap top carriers so I see them from time to time. But I think I first saw the large weave on VFiore in, perhaps, the same store where you bought yours...a number of years ago. You had a good eye in picking up your first one :smile:

Interestingly enough, it was my being inspired by the BV cassette bag that eventually led me to the less cost prohibitive VFiore, westvillage. :idea:

Back in the city and into the inevitable black palette. This little lady has been my week-long companion ....

Love your little lady, westvillage. :heart:

View attachment 5403542

I love it! I'm thinking about changing into my cerise smooth leather one.

@whateve .... When and if you do, please post a quick pic. I know that color but wasn’t aware there was a smooth leather version. I bought this one at the end of its shelf life so everything else I could have eyed and fingered was gone. This bag was an impulse purchase that has worked out so well for me :smile: