Ahoy polloi (an island for the masses)

View attachment 5085897
Too many bags, too many options. :panic:
I made one of my friends laugh when I told her that, every morning, I speak to the bag I choose:
« Today, YOU are coming with me »
She probably thinks I am crazy... :sad:
Nope you‘re not. I have a very special relationship with my bags, too. :lol: I might talk to them, also.

I’m on the same page with you ladies. :giggle:

Whenever I select a bag I assure all my other bags in the closet that their turn will come. :yes:

Right now I’m dealing with my pink Cuir’s temper tantrum that I chose her blue sibling instead of her today! :hysteric:

Good morning, fellow Islanders! :sunshine:

It’s “You’ll never know until you try” Tuesday. :thinking:

The eagle eyed among you may have noticed something about my blue Cuir from yesterday’s pic. :sneaky:

Its strap has been considerably shortened and realigned, limiting the bag to an almost exclusively handheld option. :whistle:

47C854E1-93C3-4033-9C5D-33C9D37CB2A9.jpeg

488E2CDA-E466-4627-B69D-FB68E84AA597.jpeg

And while this rightfully might be considered butchery by some, I have since altered the strap on my pink Cuir as well. :faint:

354E61A2-3631-4A94-9FAE-E53776AC29BF.jpeg

B4AC0DFE-751E-4DC9-8B29-D07E85EF67F9.jpeg

Last edited:
I can see that we all have talks with our bags ... :smile:
This morning, Aloïs and Carolina gave me a hard time..
One simply saying I was being unfair, her sister screaming she would call the social services for neglected bags...:nuts:
To stop all that racket, I can be a coward at times, :sad:,I decided 9613EA47-9E44-45EB-9D62-54CC00072021.jpeg1ED85D7F-4748-46A1-BD4F-191C9B0FEB88.jpeg Carolina would go out with me this morning, and Aloïs this afternoon...

I can see that we all have talks with our bags ... :smile:
This morning, Aloïs and Carolina gave me a hard time..
One simply saying I was being unfair, her sister screaming she would call the social services for neglected bags...:nuts:
To stop all that racket, I can be a coward at times, :sad:,I decided View attachment 5086505View attachment 5086506 Carolina would go out with me this morning, and Aloïs this afternoon...

Our bags can (literally) be a handful at times, Mariapia. :bagslap:

I think your solution for your bickering bags is genius. :smartass:

They both get to go out while being able to lord it over all your other bags. :blah: