Ahoy polloi (an island for the masses)

:lol: I once saw a Russian cat circus. At points, cats would refuse to walk ropes or do anything but lick selves.
Showman/trainer explained, "They do not listen always."
Pretty much sums up cat training.

No bike rides for dog.:sad: Have not found good way, yet.
Attaching leash to bike seems dangerous, imo.
Another cyclist I see has kiddie cart, pulled behind. Contains her dog.
My dog is large, & I enjoy speeding wildly=no cart in future.
Still considering options.

ah wait we have something over here most people use. Moment.

https://www.thedogoutdoors.com/walkydog-dog-bike-leash.html

My dog runs free besides the bike, so I have no experience with those but heard that the work pretty well. Letting her run free besides the bike works best for me and the fluff, but on the other side poor dog is trained to enjoy any given situation, so I guess not beeing in a backpack = better option;)

Attachments

• Bemmi2.jpg
    Bemmi2.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

My dog runs free besides the bike, so I have no experience with those but heard that the work pretty well. Letting her run free besides the bike works best for me and the fluff, but on the other side poor dog is trained to enjoy any given situation, so I guess not beeing in a backpack = better option;)

Perfect idea. If your dog will sit in it. Have to train as a puppy.

Ja, Servus @millivanilli! It is very nice to see you back! I am sorry about your FiL. :sad: It is awful to deal with such stuff.

@Tomsmom - you got an epi Speedy? Wanna see! :biggrin: Although I like your Neverfull a lot, too. :smile:

Today, the boxes with my ikea furniture came. I did my best and built up 4 chairs and one 25kg table. Alone. I am so proud of myself.
Went shopping for tooling equipment and came home with those:
image.jpg
They are standing on my new table. God, I am so happy about my chairs and the table. I do not have to eat on the floor any longer. :happydance:

Ja, Servus @millivanilli! It is very nice to see you back! I am sorry about your FiL. :sad: It is awful to deal with such stuff.

@Tomsmom - you got an epi Speedy? Wanna see! :biggrin: Although I like your Neverfull a lot, too. :smile:

Today, the boxes with my ikea furniture came. I did my best and built up 4 chairs and one 25kg table. Alone. I am so proud of myself.
View attachment 3906838
They are standing on my new table. God, I am so happy about my chairs and the table. I do not have to eat on the floor any longer. :happydance:
Bravo, Bravo, Ludmilla!
Ikea has no secrets for you any more. You're a real pro!:tup::tup::love::love:

Reactions: Ludmilla

View attachment 3906838

Yayyy for furniture!! You must be so happy !

Thank you.:smile:
Good solutions for mountain biking.
Unfortunately, my dog weighs 60lbs/27,22kg & I cycle in cities.
Do not want to be this guy:
new york cycling crop.jpg
However, when NY subways changed dog rules:
http://justsomething.co/nyc-subway-bans-dogs-unless-fit-bag-new-yorkers-reacted/
All sized dogs were inside bags!:lol:
There is a lady in town who pushes a baby pram with her dogs sitting in it.:coolio:
Have seen, also. Small dogs?

View attachment 3906838
:party: Congratulations!!!
I used new bike repair kit today. :doh:
Your table looks much more fun.
Love the star glass decor:heart:

Thank you.:smile:
Good solutions for mountain biking.
Unfortunately, my dog weighs 60lbs/27,22kg & I cycle in cities.
Do not want to be this guy:
View attachment 3906854
However, when NY subways changed dog rules:
http://justsomething.co/nyc-subway-bans-dogs-unless-fit-bag-new-yorkers-reacted/
All sized dogs were inside bags!:lol:

Have seen, also. Small dogs?

:party: Congratulations!!!
I used new bike repair kit today. :doh:
Your table looks much more fun.
Love the star glass decor:heart:

I remember your dog, way too un-petite for carrying it around;) The link was for you, not the backpack. Let me repost it:

Reactions: remainsilly

View attachment 3906838
Hi dear Ludmilla!

How is life in the big city? How is work? How is life?

Thanks for your words about my Fil. Important fact for you as a German:you can't get the retirement payments transfered to your account and(!) you can't collect money from the account of a person who did not go directyl to the bank with you and filled out a form or was at the Notar with you. Didn't know that- should have known before. I'm spreading that now to everybody who has parents. Make sure to fill that form at the Notar. Normal Vollmacht won't work for the bank.

Anyone seeing the good place actually? Rewatching it, it's so much fun.

Hi dear Ludmilla!

How is life in the big city? How is work? How is life?

Thanks for your words about my Fil. Important fact for you as a German:you can't get the retirement payments transfered to your account and(!) you can't collect money from the account of a person who did not go directyl to the bank with you and filled out a form or was at the Notar with you. Didn't know that- should have known before. I'm spreading that now to everybody who has parents. Make sure to fill that form at the Notar. Normal Vollmacht won't work for the bank.

Anyone seeing the good place actually? Rewatching it, it's so much fun.
Same in France, millivanilli. Lots of people cannot use their parents' account to make payments in their name if nothing was done at the bank before serious issues happened.

Reactions: millivanilli