Ahoy polloi (an island for the masses)

Thank you.:heart:
Took time to browse irl some bags seen online.
Saw your fossil emma tote.
And prodded many dooneys.
Plus longchamps.

Despite stumbling onto bag shaped as hedgehog & loewe elephants--no purchase.
(well, a cinnamon bun. essential stuff:P)
Huge envy that you are able to browse Dooney irl. :smile: Hehehe. Used my Fossil tote yesterday, but did not take a pic.
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. How did the dp bag work out?
View attachment 3798951 View attachment 3798948 View attachment 3798947

Opted for my Patricia Nash World Traveler today.....most convenient organized flap bag I've ever owned. :P
This is such a pretty bag. Perfect.
Particia Nash has some very interesting designs. :smile:

Reactions: remainsilly
I agree, Ludmilla. It's why I find her bags so satisfying. Like this one. My Patricia Nash London Shoulder bag. :rolleyes:

View attachment 3799591

I really like the color of this one. This thread with everyone showing the various colors of their bags inspires me to branch out of the standard browns and blacks I've been buying. To start is a new wallet I bought from nordstrom rack online. It's by vivienne Westwood and the color is violet with a fuscia interior
image.jpg

I really like the color of this one. This thread with everyone showing the various colors of their bags inspires me to branch out of the standard browns and blacks I've been buying. To start is a new wallet I bought from nordstrom rack online. It's by vivienne Westwood and the color is violet with a fuscia interior
View attachment 3799600

Love the pop of color, Tomsmom! A wallet is a perfect way to step out of your comfort zone without committing to a larger bag. :hbeat:

Reactions: remainsilly
I'm glad you like it, Mariapia. And you're right about me being on a roll lately. Though my Patricia Nash London Shoulder bag is one I already own, I did drop by my favorite Thrift Store late yesterday afternoon. I've just posted the photos of my $20 find.... :blush:
Wow! :loveeyes:
What a great find, once again!:tup:
All the bag planets are aligned for you, Fim! :yahoo:

A bag like yours is probably closer to Patricia Nash's ethos than you know, Remainsilly. Her inspiration for her bags comes from her travels. Her bags are meant to be used, never babied, and only get better with age.
My travel bag is black ballistic nylon.
Very dull, boring, yet not frayed through years.:lol:
Definitely not babied.;)
Nash is far prettier.:yes:
Huge envy that you are able to browse Dooney irl. :smile: Hehehe. Used my Fossil tote yesterday, but did not take a pic.
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. How did the dp bag work out?
Am not sure dooney or longchamp, as people say, "sing to me."
But was fun to see new styles. And study details.
Frye has some very interesting new stuff. With great hardware touches.:biggrin:
Loewe has tartan/red plaid mini elephant bag.:shocked:

Mr. farrow's clasp modification working great.:tup: Sooooo much easier to use.
I pat suede constantly.:blush:
deadly ponies mr. farrow&pony wallet.jpg
Adding zing with colorful mr. pony wallet.
Which has white leather bits/trim--so not guaranteed long, clean life around me.:giggle:
Will see how goes.

Are you enjoying emma?