Ahhhhhhhhhh the Beverly SO IN LOVE!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am going after that Beverly Bag - I just saw it today and :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: that bag is just pure beauty.

2. Hope you get it!:yes:

3. It is gorgeous, I hope you get it!

What size are you thinking about getting?

4. Which size of the Beverly? I have the Beverly MM and it's the best bag ever.

5. It's the Beverly MM and I feel so strongly towards it!:tup:

6. I totally feel the same way! :yes: I saw a woman carrying the Beverly XXL in a store last weekend, and almost tripped over my own feet admiring it as I went by! That might just have to be my next purchase! Let us know when you get it!

7. I love the Beverly MM too--was going to get it late June but it got bumped down the list by Love 2 totes and ivoire Passy PM...and I probably won't be able to get it until August! :sad:

8. It looks great, but personally, I know that the push lock would drive me bananas. But anyone who has one looks great and I keep wishing that the push lock wouldn't give me problems.

9. i think i like it too.....