Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand! How are these replica sites still up.. Isnt it illegal to sell replicas... How do these people get away from this... Cant Louis Vuitton shut them down.. I have seen a specific replica site that has been up for years!! Its still not shut down.. :s

They look really obviously fake to me! I seriously doubt they are using the same materials that LV uses. Look at how fake they look! Can't even compare to the real thing.
They actually do use the same material... Very disappointing.. There are other replica sites that have LV's that look realll good.. I have seen a mirror speedy replicated in every detail, they use the same material... Nowadays the replicas have improved to a scary rate..Its not like a canal street fake anymore...

Not only LV but just about EVERYTHING! It is very disturbing to me that these people make money off of this JUNK! There are a TON of knockoff bags on the web, but again please report this to LV!

Go to vuitton.com and send a message to them with the web address!

ya did you notice the Summer 2007 section is all different priced then if you find those items on the other links?? there charging super amounts for the summer 2007 section, maybe those are what the copy from? Very confusing. Also I didnt realize Dentelle came in gold, silver and WHITE :weird:
:lecture:

Status
Not open for further replies.