Ahhhhh, waiting for the PostMan, or FedEx man, or UPS Man, waiting on Deliveries!!

CoachLovingMe

Coach Lover
Am I the only one who hates waiting for deliveries of our precious Coach items??

Currently I am waiting on:

* Coach Cranberry Sabrina from Bonanzle

* Coach $ sign KeyFob from Ebay

* Coach Ergo Wristlet from Bonanzle

And, I am eyeing another Ergo Wristlet on Ebay. Have not bid yet, still thinking on it!

I can not wait to get my goodies, especially the Cranberry Sabrina!!! :yahoo:. I have the Small/Med Black Sabrina now that I love (and can I tell you, I love Apple!! Sabrina was feeling a little dry, so I appled her up, she feels GORGEOUS now!)

Ah the waiting, and waiting, and waiting!!!

BarbAga

O.G.
Aug 15, 2009
lol nope I am guessing most of us hate the wait. Least I hate to, and can hear the truck coming down the road......

Carly01fl

Mar 26, 2010
Waiting is part of the fun for me!

I am currently waiting on:

*Coach Black Sig Carly from Bonanazle

*Coach Poppy Floral Grafitti Zip around wallet from Macy's

*Coach Butterfly Glam Tote from outlet (okay, so I have to go pick this one up tomorrow, but I'm waiting for the store to open)

Hope you aren't kept waiting too long!

purse-cursed

My HG changes daily
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
Canada
I actually kinda like the wait, it's exciting! And as long as I'm waiting on something it helps curb my shopping (a little) lol. Hope you love all your new stuff!

amberrr64

Mar 10, 2010
Tracy CA
I have my stuff delivered to work, and its hard because we have delivery guys in & out all day and I always think OK this is it, here's my stuff! Then I get my heart broken. LOL. Even the delivery guys know I am waiting for certain things. :smile: