ahhhh, finally broke the ban...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After about a year and a half LV binge and one Gucci bag and shoe purchase, I haven't made a purchase since July!

About a week ago I waitlisted for the white continental guccisima wallet... I'm glad my break was another piece of gucci. The white is so unpractical, perfect for a Libra like me!

Hooray, just wanted to share, hopefully it won't come till march...lol... by that time, I'll have sold a townhouse and can afford it....haha....

Gucci Goo!:heart:

2. Congrats! I love the guccissima wallets, I have one in pink!

3. Pink!!! OMG!!!!! How freaking cool is that. You totally rock!

4. Congrats! I want a guccissima bag/wallet... The leather looks so delicious! Enjoy your new wallet!

5. ooh ooh ooh i wanna see pics!!! I bet it's a beauty congratulations!!!! :tender::tender:

6. Thanks! I'll post pics as soon as beauty arrives! I'll get batteries and camera out this weekend and post some pics of my one and only other Gucci. I love her!

That cruise collection is stunning! LOVE the platinum britt hobo!

7. Ohhhh white, so pretty!! Congrats!! i have the chocolate guccissima continental wallet
    that i bought about 2 years ago and it's great. I switched out and my mom adopted it,
    she uses it all the time. Oh and it's always good to spread the love around
    from LV to Gucci [i've been doing that too lately] :girlsigh:

8. Yep, spread the love, my next will be the gold gucci messenger,,, wowza.:yahoo:

9. PICS!! PICS!! PICS!! PICS!!
    woohoo....I am proud of you girl for breaking the ban!!:yahoo:Please post a pic :yes: X

10. I am waitlisted for the red guccissima

11. I have offcially off my ban since Sept 15th, but haven't broken it yet...CONGRATS!

12. yay! good for you!!! Congrats!

13. Right on Noegirl, red is hot;)