AHHH What to buy!!??!?!?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I received my new Belks credit card today and at the very bottom of the page is a 20% coupon for anything..NO EXCLUSIONS:yahoo: !! This is soooo rare. So I am not going to waste this coupon on anything but Coach:graucho: ....so now what to buy. It expires 11/15 so I have a little bit of time. Here is what I am eyeing....need some help deciding:

Black Madison Shoulder bag - hoping another Belks has this bag, mine doesnt
    Black Gathered Sophia
    Camel Patent Sophia in large
    Poppy Sequin Groovy in Blue Jean - I have been eyeing this bag for awhile now, but not sure how much I would carry it

OR

Should I wait and see if something better comes out between now and Nov 15th.........

Thanks ladies!! I dont know what I would do without you!!!!!:hugs:

2. I really love the Camel Sophia it is truly gorgeous.

3. i vote to buy the sophia! its a gorgeous bag,and can be great as a satchel or shoulder bag. great size also.

4. Girl, go get that sequin groovy. You will regret it later if you don't...trust me.

5. i say gathered sophia, BUT i just posted spy pics for new stuff in the fall preview 2010 thread

6. I say the black Madison shoulder bag! I want this one myself. Gorgeous lining!

7. OMG Liv! I love the new lilac sequin groovy and the spotlight - wonder if our little Belks will get one of those.......................

I see we are all split the same way I am :biggrin: these bags are just too pretty to narrow it down to just 1

8. maybe go into your store and see if they can order it? i dont know how belks system works since i live up north now, but its worth a try. i adore the lilac color too =]

9. I have and LOVE the camel sophia. I also have the gathered black but have yet to cut the tags. I snipped the tags off the camel sophia right away! My vote is for CAMEL SOPHIA!!!

10. Shoulder bag! That's the purse I'm dreaming of right now.