ahhh i need help to decide plzzz help im going mad!!

personally, i'm not a big fan of the limelight since it's a clutch. you might not get much use out of it. Its also big and floppy, it might be hard to handle/use...I would get a handbag! how about a vernis leather piece? I love the roxbury drive (it comes in the new purple color too!)

MY HEART IS BROKENI CALL MY LV STORE IN BRISBANE AND THEY SAID AUSTRALIA WILL NOT GET THE LIME LIGHT ONLY AMERICA HAS IT :sad: IMS SO SAD.....sorry didnt relize caps was on.

ok i just called my store direct and spoke to my fave sa and she said they did came to aus and theres one left in the country and shes going to try to get it for me. i hat calling the 1300 number i always get the wrong info cross ur fingers for me but keep up with the suggestions just incase i miss out x x

That is great news and I don't know why we even bother with that Info Line as they give out the wrong info ALL the time and when I have called they have always requested the product number????? HELLO I am calling you as it is the INFO line:yes: