Ahhh Help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently just got the damier azur speedy 30 now i'm torn and freaking out. .hahah.. i'm having a hard time deciding if i should keep the 30 or exchange it for a 25.. i'm 5'3 and 210 lbs.. whatcha all think? let me know pls. thanks:confused1:

2. The 30 cm should be great for you but if you feel uncomfortable with it definately get a smaller size.

3. Sounds like a good size for you, to me, too. :yes:

4. Sounds like the perfect size for you! :smile:

5. It's up to you. If you think the 30 is too big for you, get the 25. I find that 30 works well for most people.

6. I had that problem too, 25 or 30?? Anyways, people discussed this issue a lot in LV forum. You probably find your answer there.

7. Yes, this is a big topic of discussion. I like the 30 very much!!!...but you have to think about what is comfotable for you.

AJ

8. The bigger bag.
    Personally, I think they're both way too small for the price. And the fact that LV does nothing for me.

9. I think the 30 is a good size. I carry mine a lot and I don't think it's too big.

10. ^^ Agreed. Not only that but with the one I used to carry, too much junk in it and it takes on this weird shape...

That being said, most folks I know have the 30... the 25 being unreasonably small and the 35 going into the ranks of luggage.

Peace,
    Nyckei

11. I guess it would depend on how much things you carry on an everyday basis...if you feel that the 30 is too big, then go for a 25.

12. I say get the 30.

13. Exactly!

14. I would say stick to the 30, but if its not what you're looking for, then go for the 25..

15. I'm almost 5'2 and at first I got the 30.. and when I wore it on me it looked like a suitcase, so I ended up exchanging it for a 25.

Seems like you are already having 2nd thoughts about the size 30.. so I'd say exchange it!

Hope this helps! Good luck with your decision!