Jimmy Choo Ahhh, for the love of snakey...

Hey Jburgh

That's the Rianne from sometime in 2005.

There is a Gorgeous hot pink watersnake bag out on ebay in this style :sneaky: (same exact material as your new Ross) :yes: I had lusted after both of these bags, but never bid on either of them :crybaby:

The Rianne is the bag I started off on this whole Jimmy Choo adventure with.....

^ Wow, I'm going to have to go take a look at the eBay bag....I would think it would be gorgeous in the hot pink! :drool:

You know Ethel, Christmas is right around the corner and you haven't bought a new bag in how long now?? ;)

Hey Jburgh

That's the Rianne from sometime in 2005.

There is a Gorgeous hot pink watersnake bag out on ebay in this style :sneaky: (same exact material as your new Ross) :yes: I had lusted after both of these bags, but never bid on either of them :crybaby:

The Rianne is the bag I started off on this whole Jimmy Choo adventure with.....

Robynbenz - Thanks for the name. I am :nuts: about the green tie-dyed sneaky snake. Oh, you have to get the one on eBay now, I cannot find it, what is the link?

^ I tried to find it too with no luck....maybe it sold??

I'd just like to see a photo of the bag, I'm so NOT in the market for :sneaky: snake or anything else at the moment....I don't think. ;)

That is a great style I tried it on at the store when it first came out. It just was a lil too small for me. It is also came in the same tie die type of python in orange and purple