Ahhh, for the love of snakey...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Attached Files:

2. Hey Jburgh

That's the Rianne from sometime in 2005.

There is a Gorgeous hot pink watersnake bag out on ebay in this style :sneaky: (same exact material as your new Ross) :yes: I had lusted after both of these bags, but never bid on either of them :crybaby:

The Rianne is the bag I started off on this whole Jimmy Choo adventure with.....

3. ^ Wow, I'm going to have to go take a look at the eBay bag....I would think it would be gorgeous in the hot pink! :drool:

You know Ethel, Christmas is right around the corner and you haven't bought a new bag in how long now?? ;)

4. Robynbenz - Thanks for the name. I am :nuts: about the green tie-dyed sneaky snake. Oh, you have to get the one on eBay now, I cannot find it, what is the link?

5. ^ I tried to find it too with no luck....maybe it sold??

I'd just like to see a photo of the bag, I'm so NOT in the market for :sneaky: snake or anything else at the moment....I don't think. ;)

6. That is a great style I tried it on at the store when it first came out. It just was a lil too small for me. It is also came in the same tie die type of python in orange and purple

7. I lusted after this for a long time!! I never did buy it because I already had a python silverado. There was a member on here that had one last year, I remember.