ahh! what do i do with this clutch?

xichic

addicted to vacation
O.G.
Mar 24, 2007
deep in the heart of Texas
Hi everyone

i'm new to posting on tPF and need your input. So as a gift one of my friends overseas sent me a FAKE (clearly imitation) Chloe paddington clutch. (I won't post it since I know we cannot post pics of fake items on this forum).

I would never carry a fake designer purse and i dont know what to do with it. I was thinking of giving it to one of my 6 year old neices as a play purse...but would that be wrong of me to let a fake bag live? I dont want to throw it away b/c it seems like such a waste....i really dont know what to do with this thing.

let me know if i am overreacting....but i seriously am against imitation items.
your input is appreciated. THANKS!!:biggrin:

Nov 7, 2007
To destroy or throw away a gift seems a little harsh - regifting to a child would be fine, I would not donate to a charity bin for chance that it could potentially be resold... I'm sure it would make your niece happy :smile:

LovePink

O.G.
Mar 6, 2008
Shopping Online
To be honest, I would trash it without regift to anyone . Because if your friend knew it by somehow, someway... she would be very upset as you let your niece play with it. It's not serious way in friend ship.

I could point it out to her, or just return it to her as :"oh... I've got same color, same style .. so I think someone might be need it as I am duplicate. Or just simply dump it without let her know

Sep 23, 2009
I would give it to your niece. She will enjoy it as it might be useful to her, and she would be the last owner so it won't be re-sold again.