AHH Im so upset!! CLOSET RANT!

Sep 24, 2006
Talk about bad luck! I just spent about 3 hours re-organizing my entire closet, color coordinating it and the WHOLE works and 30 min ago, the whole thing just falls down! :crybaby: This is a serious heart attack to a tPFer, my closet is my life... all my bags are squished somewhere down there... ahhh!

The shelves just gave in and everything just went down!!! I am so sad, mad and angry!!! UGH! It wouldnt matter as much if I JUST didnt spend sooo long working on it.. but now the entire contents of my closet is sprawled all over the house and I have to wait until my dad fixes it to start alllll over again! :cursing:

At least I wasnt in there when everything caved in, so I guess im semi-lucky....

Thanks for letting me rant!

It sounds like Fate is sending you a message. Send your dad out to get you some cubes. Stackable, non-falling cubes. They're cheap, they hold lots, and it's all visible.

Thanks everyone for the responses, yea, I was thinking it was fate tooo... I need to get rid of some clothes.. and I actually have pretty big walk in closet, not just a little section in the wall (think traditional closets).. its just the shelves are attached to the walls and I guess all my stuff, incl. the shoes and bags on the top of the shelves were too heavy.. and it all came falling down :sad:

Oh well... guess Im gonna have to reorganize again and start putting some things into storage bins or something... I dont like doing that because I dont like rotating the clothes each season, LOL.. does anyone do this?

If so, is it a pain to rotate the clothes each season?