Jimmy Choo Ahem! Ahem! as Stinkerbelle would say!

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
Where is everybody? I check here several times a day and it is:weird:no one is ever around, with the exception of a couple of us(you know who you are):graucho::search:Has no one bought a bag or shoes? Has no one anything to b.... about or chat or:tumbleweed:I feel so alone!:crybaby:Is everyone still at the:beach:?:faint::shrugs:

The JC forum is one of the smallest and most times one of the quietest I think. But every now and then we've been known to let our hair down and have a swell time! :party::rochard::party: :btdh: <---(what happens if we have too swell a time....Jburgh thought it was a pinata! ;))

We don't get all that wild and crazy every day, and it seems it's a bit quieter than it used to be, but who knows....it may pick up again once the Resort line comes out. Or Ethel does, you know, something only Ethel can do! :rolleyes:

I bought the karung/elaphe snake knee hi boot last week and I have an eely nice clutch coming tomorrow!!! I can't wait to see it IRL. The pics I was sent are awesome. I'm sooo excited :yahoo::woohoo:

I joined in JUly and it was hoppin, but I think maybe that was because the sales were going on and everybody was buying all sorts of things and then the so-so fall collection came out and things sort of fizzled. We'll all snap back... I have faith :yes::heart::yes:

Sorry....... I forgot to mention, today I was Nordstrom looking through their lookbook and they will be getting a roquette in black satin and the front placket and flip lock are solid crystals instead of gold. Looks like it could be interesting, they weren't sure of delivery date and it was somewhere around $1700.

Also, that dark choc brown suede Saba is pretty nice... I hope that one goes on sale in Nov.......

I have been being good...well, pretty good! I did get one new to me Choo and will post pics in a few days. It is a gorgeous purple color and was another great ebay deal!!!

No new Choos for me....I am still feeling uber guilty about the Gucci boots I just bought. :shame: LOVE them, can't wait to get them, but seriously....they're suede! Apparently it's suede that's been imported from MARS for what the stupid boots cost! :faint:

But they are going fast (they were recently featured in a photo shoot with Jessica Simpson in Elle magazine) so there was no chance of them still being around during the sales in my size.

So let me tell you this girls. You all WILL still be wearing fringe next year....got it?? :peace:

No new Choos for me....I am still feeling uber guilty about the Gucci boots I just bought. :shame: LOVE them, can't wait to get them, but seriously....they're suede! Apparently it's suede that's been imported from MARS for what the stupid boots cost! :faint:

But they are going fast (they were recently featured in a photo shoot with Jessica Simpson in Elle magazine) so there was no chance of them still being around during the sales in my size.

So let me tell you this girls. You all WILL still be wearing fringe next year....got it?? :peace:

Stinkerbelle, I was eyeballing a pair of boots on the Gucci site today as well. Which pair did you get?

Sorry for the topic switch....