Ahck! My Whiskey Edith already shipped, but don't want it!

1. Hi Chloe fans, :idea:

I had ordered the Chloe Whiskey Edith via NM.com bit over a month ago but had decided I'd rather buy a Chanel and LV instead and cancel my NM.com order. It was supposed to ship out around 5/8 so I'd been delaying calling the customer service to cancel only to receive an email the it's already on its way via Fedex!! I thought they'd at least call beforehand but guess I was wrong.

Anyhow, I know some of you are longing for the Whiskey Edith so I thought I'd ask if anyone was interested in the bag and I'm willing to post it up on WTS board. It'd be the price I paid NM (retail price plus tax plus handling fee I paid) +$10 shipping to send it to anyone who purchases. If no one's interested, I'll end up returning it. It'll likely arrive tomorrow or Mon/Tues of next week. Will post pictures once it's in.

2. I might be in the same boat as you, except my Edith is Choco. I was just as surprised when I found out it had been shipped, since I was expecting a May delivery date as well.

3. It was surprise yesterday too! I read the email at 9am, by 10am the bag was here! :biggrin: A very nice surprise but I always thought that it was my birthday present in May.

4. I didn't see it on NM, how much was it?

5. I was charged $1405 ($1275 plus $108 tax + $22 delivery/processing)

6. What! I Never Get Charged Tax Through Nm.com

7. If there is no NM in your state, then there is no sales tax.

8. Thanks for the heads up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice