Ahck! My Whiskey Edith already shipped, but don't want it!

bella1

O.G.
Jan 22, 2006
Hi Chloe fans, :idea:

I had ordered the Chloe Whiskey Edith via NM.com bit over a month ago but had decided I'd rather buy a Chanel and LV instead and cancel my NM.com order. It was supposed to ship out around 5/8 so I'd been delaying calling the customer service to cancel only to receive an email the it's already on its way via Fedex!! I thought they'd at least call beforehand but guess I was wrong.

Anyhow, I know some of you are longing for the Whiskey Edith so I thought I'd ask if anyone was interested in the bag and I'm willing to post it up on WTS board. It'd be the price I paid NM (retail price plus tax plus handling fee I paid) +$10 shipping to send it to anyone who purchases. If no one's interested, I'll end up returning it. It'll likely arrive tomorrow or Mon/Tues of next week. Will post pictures once it's in.

I might be in the same boat as you, except my Edith is Choco. I was just as surprised when I found out it had been shipped, since I was expecting a May delivery date as well.

It was surprise yesterday too! I read the email at 9am, by 10am the bag was here! :biggrin: A very nice surprise but I always thought that it was my birthday present in May.