Ah, if this were the only LV I owned I would be happy and content...

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
Which bag from your collection makes you think to yourself, "Ah, if this were the only LV I owned I would be happy and content"?

I have a collection of a bunch of LVs so I rotate them regularly. Every time I pull my Monty GM out of its dustbag I say to myself, "Ah, if this were the only LV I owned I would be happy and content!" And, what I find surprising is that I own (and love) a Mirage Speedy, Suhali Lockit and other fab bags...there is just something ;) about Monty!

Which bag is it for you?

exactly my thought when i first got the galliera azur. she just makes all the others less desirable for me. and after her.. i cannot seem to get excited with anything...

prior to galliera azur.. i never have second thoughts on my lv purchase. if you have seen my post with galliera mono and artsy... you would know how confused and unsatisfied i have become.

so for me... nothing have yet compares to the :yahoo: feeling i had with my lovely galliera azur.

wow! that is a really hard question.....I would have to say I could never part with my gray embossed stephen or my s s roses alma in rose pop. But I don't think my addiction would ever let me be content with just one. We are all addicts are we?????

My mono speedy 25. If I could only have one LV in the entire world I would have that one.

Thankfully this is not the case.

My Gold Dentelle Speedy that I bought for my wedding. She makes me smile. Funny though how I only used her for my wedding, and am so afraid of anything happening to her, she stays in her sleeper. :sad: I should change that and bring her out!

I am so glad you know the "feeling" I am talking about. tanya t, It is different than the bags we "will never part with."

It is that "Ah feeling!" This week I used and loved using my Ebene Neverfull MM on Mon and Tues and then my Pomme Bellevue GM on Wed and Thurs...and then I pulled Monty GM out and ahhhh I was overwhelmed with that "feeling"!