AH-HEM!!, my 2000th post!

1. Hey everybody :love: , I never posted my first 1000 mark so I feel the need to let you all know on my 2000 post that : I think you are all wonderful people(for the most part:lol: ) with kind hearts and I really have enjoyed this forum since I became a member back in 2005!. So thank you Vlad:king: and Megs:queen: for welcoming all of us into your home and thanks to all of our members who make it so much fun to visit every chance that I have! My wardrobe has improved because of all the bags I have purchased and that is all because of you...THANKS!!!!!:lol:
    LONG LIVE THE PF!!!!!!!!!!!:rochard:

2. Congratulations!!:yahoo: Here's to another 2000!:drinkup:

3. Thanks YOU!!!! Goodnight

:lol: It 's been real dudes....goodnight all!...or one or two maybe?:lol:

4. Congratulations, Star! I always enjoy seeing you around, though you wish you'd come 'round more often!

5. Congrats, star3777. You come across as a beautiful person both inwardly and outwardly.

6. :flowers: :yahoo: Congratulations!!:yahoo:
    It's always nice to see your collection thread & find a new post from you. :yes:

7. Congratulations Star!!! You Are So Sweet & Make It So Fun To Be Here!!! :flowers:

8. CONGRATS!!! ahhhh i will reach 2000 one day too. hehehe. either way congrats... heheh

9. :wlae: congrats, Star!!!! :wlae:

10. Aww.. congrats Star !! And I'll race you to the next thousand. :graucho:

11. Yay Star! Congrats, girl!!

12. Congrats! :flowers:
    We look forward to the next 2000!

13. Congrats!:wlae:

14. Congrats Star!

15. Congrats Star! I love reading your posts and drooling over your bags!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice