Agyness

Vain Jane

O.G.
Jan 6, 2010
Has anyone opinions on Agyness bag--is she too structured --is she too large? She looks a bit like Somerset tote which I have and find the leather a wee bit soft------

Hi, I had an aggy for a while - in fact she was my first Mulberry. I loved the look of her - not structured, lovely and slouchy. The problem for me was the handles which were so stiff. They never softened and kept falling off my shoulder. Also the plaited bits kept pulling through so I had to repair them over and over. Oh and the lining kept getting caught in the zip. Needless to say she didn't stay. Sorry if thats not what you wanted to hear. I think LMM had one too and found the same issues.

Sorry so late to this - been offline for a couple of days.

Yes, I had an Agyness in rose & one in choc .. & my main issue was that the handles are quite thick & heavy & I found them hard to carry. Im not really a crook of the arm bag person though - prefer to chuck my bags over my shoulder & go .. couldnt do this with the Agyness.

York & Cheshire Oaks have the medium Agyness in white if you are interested though .. cant recall the price tho, sorry.

I have a large Agyness in black and I love her! She has softened up nicely and now puddles in a heap when I don't put the flap through the turnlock. I don't have issues with the stiff handles, but I do find the center zip panel a little hard to manage with one hand. But that's a small price to pay for a bag that is smooshy-soft, and has so many roomy compartments for all my stuff!

LovinMyMulberry, are York and Cheshire Oaks outlets? I would love to get my hands on a white Agyness! Sadly, I'm in Singapore, far, far away.....