Agrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. I ruined my Shirley

I used babywipe to clean a stain off my shirley, and now it left a bigger stain, its been 3 hours and the stain still looks the same, doesnt look like its going to dry off.. What am i going to do now :sad:.

Attachments

• IMG_0504.jpg
    IMG_0504.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_0505.jpg
    IMG_0505.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_0506.jpg
    IMG_0506.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 268
I'm sorry that happened, crystalstar. I think I would try to bring it to a specialty leather cleaning place, if you can hold off. Hopefully they can fix it, but if not, the patina will cover the stain in time.

I'm sorry that happened, crystalstar. I think I would try to bring it to a specialty leather cleaning place, if you can hold off. Hopefully they can fix it, but if not, the patina will cover the stain in time.

thanks :sad: but there is no speciaty leather cleaning place in Vietnam... Gosh, i think i just have to try to live with it.... :hysteric:

You used a babywipe? Maybe you could rub a babywipe on the rest of the vachetta to even it out?

hmhm heheh its not gonna work that way, i actually used the babywipe all around the stain, and it dried off, only right at the original stain spot, which is now double the size, doesnt go away..:cursing:
(my english is not good so i dont know if i explain it right... )

once it gets a full patina you will never even know it happened...good luck and do not fret...it will patina and it will be fine...I know that it is nerve racking because LV is a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm sorry that happened. Maybe it is an oily or greasy stain and that's why the babywipe couldn't get it out. I agree that you will not notice the stain as much when the patina gets darker.

Yeah probably its grease stain since i went to dinner.. But how comes it became bigger? Hehe i know i start to sound whiny..
Anyway, i feel better now, i know you guys will understand hehe my friends laughed at me for getting stressed over "A bag"...

When I get grease stains on my shirts, the water used to clean it doesn't dissolve the stain; it spreads it. That is why it's bigger (I think)
NO worries, I'm sure it'll turn out fine in the end...just give it some time :flowers: