Agonizing AGAIN: Manhattan GM and Multicolore Priscilla

For one, I think you can definately get away will the size of the Manhattan GM. I'm 5'1 and it looks fine. The bag will definately get attention. The gold hardware just calls it :yes: .

The Priscilla I haven't seen as much and whereas the M GM is getting really popular, you may end up seeing it alot (if that matters to you at all).

I can only speak for the GM and the issues I hear most are that its heavy. Well, it depends on what you put in it. It isn't heavy to me if you put regular everyday things in it. IE. cell, wallet, makeup. Tuck the strap behind the buckle and you'll have no problem getting in and out. :flowers:

Looks alone, they both look great. Hard decision. I say go Priscilla only because I haven't seen that one as much.

i think the Manhattan GM would look a little big on me. there's only so big a bag one can pull off :biggrin:

as for the Priscilla, i think i'll see how far i can open it, and if it's comfortable.

You look fabulous with your bags!! I bet you'd look awesome carrying any Louis Vuitton!!

I have the Manhattan GM (so I'm biased)....I'm only 5'3", 120 pounds and it doesn't look too huge on me.

When I get my camera back from my b/f I'll take a couple pics of me carrying it and you can see what it looks like on a tiny person.

I say Manhattan GM for sure!!! I had one woman come up to me today and say "it's more than a bag....it's a work of art!!!" LOL

Kimm992 said:
You look fabulous with your bags!! I bet you'd look awesome carrying any Louis Vuitton!!

I have the Manhattan GM (so I'm biased)....I'm only 5'3", 120 pounds and it doesn't look too huge on me.

When I get my camera back from my b/f I'll take a couple pics of me carrying it and you can see what it looks like on a tiny person.

I say Manhattan GM for sure!!! I had one woman come up to me today and say "it's more than a bag....it's a work of art!!!" LOL

oooohh, thanks :rochard:!

Bag Fetish said:
if you have the manny pm i wouldnt go for the gm too.. if you want the gm because hte pm is too sme sure but sell the pm first.

you know, i thought of that. but then i use the PM when i go out shopping, or sometimes even as an evening bag.

what do y'all think, ladies? should i sell my PM? i love it though :cry:!

yeuxhonnetes said:
you know, i thought of that. but then i use the PM when i go out shopping, or sometimes even as an evening bag.

what do y'all think, ladies? should i sell my PM? i love it though :cry:!

Oh you'll be so mad if you sell it!!! You'll see other people with it, or other forum member's manhattan pm's and you'll just be annoyed.

edsbgrl said:
For one, I think you can definately get away will the size of the Manhattan GM. I'm 5'1 and it looks fine. The bag will definately get attention. The gold hardware just calls it :yes: .

I think the monogram itself will be eyecatching!

yeuxhonnetes said:
These two bags are sitting in my eLUXURY shopping cart right now. I haven't really made up my mind yet, so I don't know if I really want to get them. I'll be going to Toronto soon, so I'll look at both bags in real life before I get it on eLUXURY, but right now I just want your opinions. For the ladies who have either or both of these bags, what are their pros and cons?

I already have the Manhattan PM, so should I get the GM too? I'm only 5'4", and the biggest bags I have so far are the Suhali L'Epanoui GM and Batignolles Horizontal, both of which I use for school. The Manhattan GM is about 2 inches wider, and I don't know if I can get away with it. I'll probably only use it for school, because it's so big, but will it be too big for me :wondering:?

I like the look of the Priscilla, but I already have a white Multicolore Trouville, so do I really need another bag that's relatively similar to it? I only like the Multicolore line in white, so I'm not even considering the black.

I've included pictures of my L'Epanoui GM, Batignolles Horizontal and Trouville for comparison/reference :flowers:.
I know if Selma Blair can pull this bag off ( and she has shrinking syndrome) then I know you can! I think that you can hold off on the Gm as of right now, and get the Priscilla ( I have a hunch that one won't be around that long).:roflmfao: