Agonizing AGAIN: Manhattan GM and Multicolore Priscilla

1. These two bags are sitting in my eLUXURY shopping cart right now. I haven't really made up my mind yet, so I don't know if I really want to get them. I'll be going to Toronto soon, so I'll look at both bags in real life before I get it on eLUXURY, but right now I just want your opinions. For the ladies who have either or both of these bags, what are their pros and cons?

I already have the Manhattan PM, so should I get the GM too? I'm only 5'4", and the biggest bags I have so far are the Suhali L'Epanoui GM and Batignolles Horizontal, both of which I use for school. The Manhattan GM is about 2 inches wider, and I don't know if I can get away with it. I'll probably only use it for school, because it's so big, but will it be too big for me :wondering:?

I like the look of the Priscilla, but I already have a white Multicolore Trouville, so do I really need another bag that's relatively similar to it? I only like the Multicolore line in white, so I'm not even considering the black.

I've included pictures of my L'Epanoui GM, Batignolles Horizontal and Trouville for comparison/reference :flowers:.

l'epanoui gm 001.jpg batignolles horizontal 001.jpg trouville 001.jpg
  2. oo! i vote Priscilla, it's soo gorgeous! :smile:

3. I have to hop in with a Lodge PM suggestion. Love the Priscilla, but it does look dangerously close to the Trou.

4. I love Priscilla, but I read another members thread & she was saying that it is kind of hard to get into. I don't think you can wrong with either one......or both. ;)

5. 0o00o, i think you should get the Manhattan GM... is such a dreamy bag!!! and i'm just 5'1 and i still want this bag!!! i think you should get it!!!

6. unfortunately, i don't like the Lodge :sad:. in fact, the only Multicolore bags i like are the Trouville, Priscilla, Shirley and Pochette Accessoires.

that's what i read too :cry:. but i was just wondering if there were any other problems with it.

7. other than it being DANGEROUSLY CUTE, I don't think there's any problem with it. It is soooooo sooo cute IRL.

8. if you have the manny pm i wouldnt go for the gm too.. if you want the gm because hte pm is too sme sure but sell the pm first.
    otherwise i'd go for the Mc bag :smile:

9. get a MC bag =D

10. I had the manhattan PM, but it looked small on me. Im 5'9. I went with the GM. I know I posted the pics of the difference when I carried it. It was a BIG difference. If you already have the PM, then I'd advise you go with another style. The GM, may possibly be big for you. I thought for a few minutes it was too big for me too. But I fell in love soon after and said, who cares if its BIG on me! Its fab! The PM is a great bag too .

11. That may be muaaahhh..heehee...

Ya, I had the Priscilla and returned it for being too stiff and hard to get into. The opening was too narrow and it didn't open wide enough for me.

There's a pocket inside that I had put my keys in and when I did so...the pocket hung out so that it was in the way when I wanted to access the rest of the bag. Kinda awkward. So then I was like fine...I won't put the keys in there then....Ugh...but that pocket was perfect for my keys...

I finally decided it wasn't working for me..so I returned it. Lookswise, it is sooooooooooooooo cute, very pretty! But functionally for me...was not good.

HTH good luck!

12. manhattan gm is gorgeous! I think you should get that one!

13. I looked at the Mannhattan GM and I thought that it was pretty big so I chose the PM (I am 5'6"). I love the MC pieces, they ae so cheerful! Since you already have the Manhattan PM, go for the Priscilla!

14. i have to vote for the priscilla.

15. I'm not really sure what you should do, but I will say this...you can definitely pull off a bigger bag. I think it would look awesome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice