Aging Chevre Sellier ....

So far my Coromandel Kelly Sellier 28 has remained firm and rigid, Birkin 30s in Mysore do soften a little in the front panel, I do not use my bags heavily and they are stored upright. Chevre Mysore bags in size 25 don’t seem to sag at all. I think you should be alright.

Wanted to revive this thread and see if anyone could share recent photos of how their Sellier Ks in Chevre Mysore are holding up? :smile: I'm picking between a K25 Epsom vs K25 Chevre and unsure which to go with.

In the "What's your unpopular Hermès opinion" thread, it was noted that Chèvre does not age too well. @880 : If you don't mind, would you share your experience? That would be lovely.

Here’s my 2.5yrs old chevre mysore pretty much the same as when I bought it

Attachments

• 3D13DCE1-DF11-4B6F-90C2-14FF01F039DD.jpeg
    3D13DCE1-DF11-4B6F-90C2-14FF01F039DD.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 99
I use Chèvre Mysore bags on a daily basis, particularly my B30. I use all my Chèvre Mysore bags quite often. They still look perfect or near perfect. I don't own any CdC bags, though, it was phased out for Birkins and Kellys before I began seriously collecting Hermès. HTH.
Since this is a chèvre thread, I can't comment on other leathers I might carry daily.
I'll look for Chèvre Mysore! Thank you so much! :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: QuelleFromage
Does anyone have any bags that are Craie or Nata chèvre mysore that could share a pic please? I am trying to visualize how that’ll look, as the black/dark colors are a little shiny looking for me, I think (I love how matte Togo is)…I appreciate in it in advance!