AGH!! My Cabas Piano REEKS of Cigarette smoke and in bad condition! UGH!

Towsongrad

Ali'sBagObsession
Apr 4, 2008
UGH! I'm livid mad. Just bought a Cabas Piano LV off Ebay (had autheticated here on TPF).
The auction even mentions NO ODORS..HAHAHHA. Since when did cigarette smoke not equal an ODOR? AGH!.. Also, doesn't mention anything about how bad of shape all of the hardware..The gold is all worn off. It looks terrible.
What should I do..
I'm waiting to hear back from the seller.
I HATE THIS!
I wanted to use this bag for my vacation next week.
Now I am out like $400.00 that I could have used on my trip and have NO HANDBAG to use!
DARN SELLER! I'm so furious!!!! Any advice?

ok... calm down...

take a few deep breaths... thats it.. ok..

Here are tips...

Set the bag in front a fan for a day or two to get rid of some odor... also febreeze the inside...

Also go buy a bottle of Brasso... get q tips and apply it to all the hardware and it will shine like new...

ok?

hope i helped! pm me if you have questions!

ok... calm down...

take a few deep breaths... thats it.. ok..

Here are tips...

Set the bag in front a fan for a day or two to get rid of some odor... also febreeze the inside...

Also go buy a bottle of Brasso... get q tips and apply it to all the hardware and it will shine like new...

ok?

hope i helped! pm me if you have questions!

THANKS! Sorry. I'm not a smoker (never have been) and the smell just DISGUST me. (no offense to smokers, my DH smoked a lot when I first met him and I still love him, hehe).
Should I demand a refund?

Can you return it since the seller misrepresented the smell, or lack there of?:wondering

That's what I'm hoping for but goodness, I hate the hassle.
That will take a few weeks, I'm sure, and I'm getting ready to go out of town. Will keep you updated....
I'm just livid. Why are sellers so sneaky?

can you post pics for us?
Sure. Hang on...of course the SMELL can't obviously be captured in a pic..and that's my biggest complaint.
GROSS GROSS GROSS..
I just picture some old , wrinkly lady using this bag at the slot machines in Vegas with a cigarette dangling from the side of her mouth. (you know, those old hags in Vegas with the long a*s fingernails..hahaha)..and the deep MAN voice.HAHA...

LOL!!!!!! PIMP!!!HAHAHHA I do still have a sense of humor.

and she has a great big daquiri... and her balding husband in the polyester leisure suit is over at the poker table smoking a great big cheap cigar!

YEP! Sounds like you've seen them in Vegas yourself...
There's tons of those old ladies. GROSS! And their skin is like double wrinkly from the hot a*s sun and the 6 pack they smoke out at the pools every day!
EWWWWWWW.:yucky: