AGH! I Caved and bought a Rouge Vif ....

congrats queenvictoria! your rouge is just gorgeous. :yes:

i'm also pining for a rouge theatre in the day bag. one of my regrets was selling that one. :crybaby:

i find myself contemplating about rouge vif but also thinking it might be too bright for me. if i found a rouge as lovely as yours, i would take the plunge. not sure what style yet though. it would be a first or a box. maybe a day or a city.

Congrats Queenvictoria2!!!:yahoo:
Such a beautiful color. Are you still going to get rouge theatre or happy with your rouge vif? :graucho:

I really think I am happy with this one!

I would still consider getting a rouge theatre if I saw one at a good price (probably wouldn't pay way over retail ever), if nothing else to compare the colors IRL :P ... but I guess I am not "on the hunt" for one now tho, KWIM ?

Congratulations on your find! I'm happy you like the rouge vif. I am a big fan of the rouge theatre, so I'm still going to encourage you to snap one up if you find it. I don't think you'll have to pay over retail for it, its just a matter of timing really.

^^I just purchased my Rouge Theatre from another lovely pf member. It should be here tomorrow, i'm so excited to see this color irl!! I guess then i'll have to decide which red I love more: rouge vif or rouge theatre.

I'm dying for an 05 Rouge Theatre City but it seems impossible to find! I too might cave and buy the next best red...Rouge Vif but I want to make sure it goes with these shoes I bought today.....they are so friggen hot!!!!

1733-293681-p.jpg

I'm dying for an 05 Rouge Theatre City but it seems impossible to find! I too might cave and buy the next best red...Rouge Vif but I want to make sure it goes with these shoes I bought today.....they are so friggen hot!!!!

1733-293681-p.jpg

Omg... these are hella sexy!! :love: What brand are they? :graucho:

Stuart Weitzman. I am completely in love with them and cant wait for nice weather so I can wear them!!!! I might need to book a trip south so I can break them in early! :yahoo: