aggravated by recent ebay transaction...

Hey RC, so sorry about your experience. How was it to deal with Paypal? I've never had a problem but I always worry. Thanks for the heads up!

And glad to see you back in Chanel!!

That sucks. I hate when sellers do not describe the problems the item has. Did you ask her why she did not disclose?

The seller is a guy and he maintains that the bag is fine. I've had the bag in my hands right beside a perfect bag and the bag is most definitely defective. He refuses to admit it though.

Maxter, paypal immediately froze his funds until we settled and he refunded my money.
The seller was totally nasty during the whole process though.

so glad that u got ur $$ back!I am so hesitant to buy on ebay!

Yup...only really established and well know sellers for me from now on. This guy had alot of fb, overall good, but the majority for very low end items. He also had some negatives that should have given me the red flag. Hopefully my recent feedback will serve as a bigger red flag to potential future buyers.

eBay sucks. Much as I am tempted to Chanel purses there.... after being burned I have learned to not hit the Bid Button, not ever. Getting a bargain is so not worth the aggro that can come if the purse is a fake or not as described.

What a bastard. He gave you a retaliatory negative! And lied about you too. Jerk. :tdown:

thanks Jayne. I knew as soon as I left my fb that I would get retaliated against. I would not have left the neg fb though if his new listing had disclosed the flaw. I just couldn't live with myself if I let another person be taken.

Sorry to hear Stacy..I had a similar issue with a pair of Chanel Sunglasses I bought. They looked great but smelled like a cigarette when I got them, so the seller said ooh send them back and was super sweet. But once she recieved them she refused to refund. Even stating I sent her a nice "gift." She left nasty feed back, and even harassed my potentially bidders in auctions I had going. And Ebay did NOTHING! Stating, it wasn't harassment, She finally got booted off, but it was a long battle.

Hey Rocker, thank you for posting. I am sorry this happened to you, but glad you were able to get your refund. Relisted without mentioning the defect, what a piece of..... I recently just bought a Chanel from an ebay seller that was defective as well. Long story short, seller agreed to take the bag back, but because the attitude was less than friendly... I opened a dispute and then escalated to a claim. I did not trust the seller to follow thru so I wanted paypal to be involved. Well... you should have seen the multiple nasty emails I then received from this piece of work. Although I wanted to tell this jerk where to stick it, I didn't. I was so proud of myself, I didn't respond and you know, it probably killed him that I didn't want to argue with him. I got my refund which I absolutely deserved and moved on.

BTW, a full refund. Ladies, don't let these sellers try to tell you they won't refund shipping. This seller didn't want to refund my shipping, but because the defect was of no fault of my own, I would not accept anything less than a FULL refund. Paypals user agreement states a seller must give a full refund , unless a lesser amount is otherwise agreed upon. However, a buyer is responsible for the cost to ship the item back.

Rocker, I must say I also appreciate you leaving the negative fb. I wish more ebayers would be honest without fear of retaliatory negatives. That 100% fb I take with a grain of salt. I have a retaliatory negative as well, but as with yours, it is very apparent the seller is in the wrong. Thank goodness for replies...haha.

Last thing, I have to tell you Stacy....thank yooouu. :biggrin: Remember me? Teal cabas? My first Chanel, but certainly not the last because I have never looked back. I admit I have slowed down a bit as of late. I was on a roll there for a bit so I have much to love for a while. At least that's what I keep telling myself. lol

So yes, thank you for the introduction, it's been fun!:wlae:

Last thing, I have to tell you Stacy....thank yooouu. :biggrin: Remember me? Teal cabas? My first Chanel, but certainly not the last because I have never looked back. I admit I have slowed down a bit as of late. I was on a roll there for a bit so I have much to love for a while. At least that's what I keep telling myself. lol

So yes, thank you for the introduction, it's been fun!:wlae:
Ofcourse I remember you! So glad to have introduced you to one of my true love, Chanel! thanks also for the nice note. :heart:

I saw this bag yesterday. I noticed it was re-listed. It was a bag I had my eye on. Then, I read this & I was like WOW.... you saved me some aggrevation. Do you know that the auction stated that it was being re-listed due to a non-paying bidder? People would believe that.
Thanks for letting us know.