agent provocateur

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. just got an email early this morning that agent provocateur is having a flash sale on their site and it ends sunday. sizes are going pretty quickly. i've added a few things to my cart and was ready to check out but they were sold out b4 i could even check out :sad: luckily not everything in my cart was gone and they still have a nice selection of things.

2. Yeah, I found out tonight too after I got home! A few thing I wanted disappeared as fast as I could add them to my shopping bag! but I'm glad I was able to get a pair of bra and panties together! (I prefer buying in sets)

3. Thanks to posting! Got a few items! Almost stroked out to see a bra I paid over $180 for on sale now for $40 and I bought it in June.... I'll be waiting for the sales from now on!!

4. I managed to get a set of bra, panty and garter, and another bra for the price of a regular panty! Yay~ thank you for the heads up

5. Is dat a enropran website ? How do I turn it to USA dollar hum . Never try dat brand but looks good :)

6. When you put ur shipping info and stuff it will change to US website.

7. i think they keep adding more items to the sale cuz i just went back to the site and i see a few things i didnt see yesterday and i wish they had them yesterday so i could have ordered everything all at once. i already ordered twice, i dont think im going to do any more ordering for a while. lol.

8. I know. I was about to order 3 sets last night and 2 were sold out so I checked out with only 1 set and a bra. Now the 2 sets are both available, but I don't wanna order and pay for the shipping again. I think I will just hang on and wait for Xmas sale.

9. same here lol

I got another set of stuff, paying twice for shipping sucks, but probably still worth it with the major discount.

10. Sale is going on again. I know I'm a few days late to it but there are still some nice ones on sale like the Darla, Francoise, and Darcy sets :smile:

11. ^thanks.. will take a peek...

12. navigating the site is frustrating.. out of stock items are still shown as in stock until you check out.. :pout:

13. Nabbed a couple of sets. Yay! I've used "Gift1" for free shipping, and 12% CB to boot. :smile:

14. I couldn't get the free shipping code to work--are there restrictions?

15. Not to my knowledge. I messed around with the code and was able to use it on sale items (like my orders) and a basket containing only $130 in items. I'm pretty sure caps vs not caps doesn't matter. Just don't put in the quotes. :smile:

Also for reference, I was using the US site. If you're still having probs, call the CS line. It's open until 3pm EST and there is a toll free # for the US.