Agent Provacateur- Up to 75% off

mellibelly

Aug 25, 2008
Los Angeles
I just scored the Regine set for the price of Victoria's Secret! Thanks for posting!

Also, when I changed the currency from pounds to dollars the conversion was way off. 25 pounds changed to $50 when it's really $35. I just left the currency in sterling so my credit card gives me the correct rate.

Oh and free shipping worldwide for orders over 75 pounds.

Yatri

O.G.
Dec 16, 2006
the pits
I just scored the Regine set for the price of Victoria's Secret! Thanks for posting!

Also, when I changed the currency from pounds to dollars the conversion was way off. 25 pounds changed to $50 when it's really $35. I just left the currency in sterling so my credit card gives me the correct rate.

Oh and free shipping worldwide for orders over 75 pounds.
OMG for real??? How can they have such inaccurate conversion??? I just checked and this difference in my order is $25! Thanks for the post and this great money saving tip I'm about to get my first Agent Provacateur! I'm getting the regine set too!

eorchid

purses make me giddy
O.G.
Sep 8, 2007
LA
Do AP bras run true to size? Or should I remeasure myself according to their chart?

Thanks!

LucyMonroe

Clothes Horse
Nov 26, 2008
Southern Maryland
Totally Inaccurate Conversion!!!! I saved $19 with sterling instead of USD. Also, the Jean Line can be additionally discounted using code ap25. Not sure about needing caps or not.

litebrite

O.G.
Sep 18, 2006
is the sale over? i dont seem to see anything on sale. :sad:

edit: nm! i see them now...

Last edited: