agendas... are they worth gettin? do you prefer the small or medium size?

i think they are worth it... i love my agenda...
i use the small size one... its the perfect size for me cuz i only use it for school.. but if u plan on using it professionally.... i guess a medium size would be more suitable

I tried the small in the boutique, but it was too small for me to realistically write anything in. The medium works fine for me: not too big, for it fits in most of my smaller bags, including Alma and Saleya PM, but not so small that it's impractical to actually write in. I use mine as a notebook, so I just have the blank lined pages in it.

I think the mini one would be too MINI to write anything in comfortably. I have the Small Ring Agenda, and I use it everyday, all the time. I wouldn't mind a medium agenda, then I could doodle more

i have the medium and i love it. the small is too small for me. i have a kae spade on that's the same size as the small and i hate it. i need something more substantial with more room!

i thought that i wanted a medium, large, or even desk planner sized one, but i am happiest with the small. i use a day on a page calendar system and i have plenty of room to write my lists of things to do. it doubles as a wallet, too, and i can toss it into any of my bags- regardless of size!

i have a medium agenda, i think it's the best size for me, it's small, butconfortable to write in...
i figured the small agenda's too small for me, because i'm using my agenda daily to write on meetings and schedules...

i have the medium agenda in Monogram Mat, and it's the perfect size for me. the small agenda doesn't have enough room to write in, especially because i always have a thousand things going on :lol:

I have 2 PM agendas and they're GREAT! I also use them as wallets cuz... I only need 3 cards: debit card, VISA card, and university school ID card, and then you can put in some bills in the side flaps.

It's also definitely not small/hard to write in, just get the 1day/page refills instead of the 1week/2pages type

I am going through the same question just now! But i guess it really depends on what size of handbag you carry? I am torn between small and medium, but i hope my next LV visit can clearify once I get to see them side by side. If you are considering double the agenda as wallet, make sure to check out FiloFax, they have some great stuff for agendas, also i find the Agenda sub forum is very helpful too.
What agenda are you considering now? Rose Koala-cute, but not sure if i can stand the bass 'koala' being scratched from daily use, Vernis-TDF, but i can't baby it 24/7. Epi & Mono are what i am considering now, what lines of agenda are you considering?

Lol..I was (and still am) in LOVE with my medium plum suhali one. But I never really use it so it's kind of just sitting there haha. I don't like to carry it with me so I keep it on my desk and just write down my school assignments in it.