• vernis pomme

• mono T&B

• damier ebony

Results are only viewable after voting.

JennMSU

GO STATE!
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
hi, folks! i am --> <-- thiiiiiis close to getting a small agenda and i need your help! all of my pieces are mono except for my vernis pomme cles. should i get my small agenda in mono, vernis pomme, mono T&B, or damier ebony?

i plan on getting my on eLux so i'm at the mercy of their stock. my bf and i were at the LV at Somerset in Troy this weekend and i couldn't make an educated decision w/o consulting this forum! i wish i lived a bit closer -- i'm ~ 2 hrs away. :sad:

thank you, everyone!

I think to break up the monotony, the Pomme in Vernis would be great! The normal Damier canvas is also lovely!

I'm going through the same situation! I want an agenda very badly in Taiga or Suhali but can't decide on the size. But small is a nice size to carry around!

Maybe you should mix it up a bit. I love the T&B line and if it's a LE I'd go for it. I'd love a snap closure on my agenda, but I just have the "other" kind. The day the T&B came out I was having my initials heat stamped on the inside of my agenda! It was not meant to be. Happy/sad day!

I was in the LV store the other day and they have this new mono one with a S lock and it uses a whole new different refill. Kind of cool ... retailed for I believe $265 ... give or take a few. I don't think they have it on Elux but it's definitely something worth checking out.

thanks for everyone's opinions! keep 'em coming ... i have to wait until i get home later to make any purchases.

I was in the LV store the other day and they have this new mono one with a S lock and it uses a whole new different refill. Kind of cool ... retailed for I believe $265 ... give or take a few. I don't think they have it on Elux but it's definitely something worth checking out.

are you talking about the partenaire pm? my bf really likes the lock on that! i found it on vuitton.com for $260 USD when i watched the holiday catalog thingie. someone else just bought a metallic suhali one and posted a thread about it. tres tres chic. you're right about the refills, they are different than the norm!

:tup:

i have a groom in yellow.
i like the mono the best, out of all of the options, but for an egenda that has to last me years, i needed just a tad more spice, so i went with the le groom agenda to give it some life, and i love it to pieces!