agenda: small or med?

1. I've narrowed the choices down to either the small or medium agenda. To those who have tried both: which is easier to write in? which is easier to fit into different size bags? Please share your preferences! Thanks!

2. I have the small agenda. It's easy to fit into bags but the squares for the month area are really small. I wish I would have gotten the medium now. If you that wouldn't bother you though then the small does the job. Hope this helps!

3. actually, I don't intend to use it as a calendar. i am going to use it as a notebook -- so my pages will be plain blank pages. do you think it will easy enough to write in?

4. I prefer the medium agenda though. More space to write.

5. Why doesn't LV make a newer Palm holder? They made only one and it only fits the Palm V. Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I still used my paper daytimer, I would need the larger one for both work and personal appts.

6. I have tried both and I like the medium better. It is easier to carry around the small one, but the medium one is more useful for me.

7. I have the small agenda, and it is uncomfortable to write in. However, it does not take up a lot of room in my bag. You have to decide what is more important, easy to use, or easy to carry.

8. I have the small and I find that although its a little bit more difficult to write in...it fits in any of my LVs perfectly....

9. I went from a medium to a small because it's easier to carry in all sort of bags... and I totally love it!! :love:

10. If Possible ~ I Say Go In To Your Boutique & Try Both...An Agenda Really Have To Fit The Person (It Could Actually Be Your EVERYTHING!).

11. i'm an anal agenda freak.. so the bigger the better-- go for medium.... or JUMBO! =D

12. The super massive MC one is so fabulous.. but I think the medium sized one is ideal. It's probably not the most convenient for bags though.

I wonder where our LV agenda collecting queen Caannie is ? :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice