Agenda refills

Cmariewhite87

Nov 30, 2013
I posted this in the agenda club but was wondering if more people may see it here. I just purchased the black mc pm agenda and was wondering if anyone could direct me to a link on ebay where I can buy the cute hello kitty or some other cute and colorful inserts for it. Thanks so much!

Here is a link to the kate spade refills that fit. I bought these, but felt the paper was too thick for my liking as I had to limit what would fit, otherwise they are darling. Right now, mid year, it's hard to find any 2014 inserts still in stock. Even though I got the kate spade ones, I did end up getting the LV inserts though, and am personally much happier with them. I was apprehensive at first as it was already July when I purchased my agenda. I also scoured staples, OfficeMax, filofax.com to find other alternatives with zero luck. Smythson.com also has small agenda refills, but are also on the pricier side like LV.

http://m.katespade.com/2014-agenda-...ml?dwvar_139030_color=974&cgid=katespade-root

You know what, I was also looking for those HK inserts from eBay but can't find any. I bought the Kate Spade refill. The one on the link above. So pretty! You cannot put the whole thing though as there are a lot of papers and won't fit my epi agenda pm. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405111429.021783.jpg