agenda refills

andr114

Oct 7, 2006
so there are different types of agenda refills? what are they?

btw, when we buy an agenda from LV what do we get inside the agenda? do we get ruler and those plastic sheets or do we have to buy them separetely?

Can't help you witht eh different refills.

When you buy the agenda, you only get the cover. It does not come with the ruler, stickers, map, blah blah blah... They have to be purchase separately. You might be a free 2006 full set refill if the SA is nice... since the year is ending...

I've got the small agenda... Here are the Daily ones (the full set, I call it)

Consist of the yearly, monthly, daily, map, phone book, sticker, ruler

Attachments

• daily bits.jpg
    daily bits.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 524
  • daily.jpg
    daily.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 656
  • monthly.jpg
    monthly.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 209
  • yearly 1.jpg
    yearly 1.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 178
  • phone book.jpg
    phone book.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 207
The sticker as well...

As for the weekly set that I bought for 2007, does not include the map and the phone book.

Hope that help you.

Attachments

• sticker.jpg
    sticker.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 206
  • weekly.jpg
    weekly.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 307
i'm a guy, so probably get the damier...

but i'm not sure whether i should get one or not.. i used to use the diary i got from uni in my first year, then i kinda stopped on my 3rd and 4th year of uni. lol! dunno why..

maybe i should get into the habit again... i need to have a look at it first, see the size.. small might be too small, but medium might be too big hahaha...

i bought mine on ebay but it came with a full set of 2007 refills. it came with month on 2 days, then a week on 2 days, notes, address pages, ruler, stickers, plastic pages to put business cards... don't know what else i'm missing. i have the medium agenda.

i'm a guy, so probably get the damier...

but i'm not sure whether i should get one or not.. i used to use the diary i got from uni in my first year, then i kinda stopped on my 3rd and 4th year of uni. lol! dunno why..

maybe i should get into the habit again... i need to have a look at it first, see the size.. small might be too small, but medium might be too big hahaha...

Damier is nice. I love Damier stuffs. I think the small agenda witht he daily refills are more than sufficient. The weekly is really too small.