Agenda questions~Not sure?

1. Hello All~ I really want to get an agenda....not sure which one to get though.:confused1: I would like one to go with about everything....I really do use my agenda at work..(like a bible) as I use for appointments etc...Can't get by without it. I currently have a medium COACH agenda...but want LV. I am thinking about Framboise/Indigo? What size? Does anyone have comparisons of innards? (LOL):roflmfao: Any help will be greatly appreciated....:flowers: ...I will sell my other one for a NEW/new-used LV:heart: :angel:

2. vernis only come is the small pm size.
    if you want something bigger you'd have to go mono/damier

3. ^^ Yea... I wish they come in medium though. :P

4. I just don't have anything to go by? I have absolutely no idea how the small ones look on the inside...I'll try e-lux...

5. ^^^Ghost 55
    here is the pm, in the mc. Same idea you'd have in the vernis.

IMG_4856.jpg IMG_4857.jpg IMG_4858.jpg
  6. Oh~ I likey! Now to decide? UGH!!!!!! How do I set up a poll?
    Thanks so Much!

7. Get the indigo to replace your stillwood. :biggrin: Here are some pics of my red one inside.

aaw1.jpg aaw2.jpg aaw4.jpg
  8. I am calling LV right now....looking for one....=)we shall see....

9. lol...I took some pics for you, but the ones others have put up came out much better...if you do write a lot in your agenda, a medium might be better, but I think you could be able to get by with a day on a page refill in a small. and vernis is SO PRETTY

10. Man oh man....30 indigo agendas left....hmmm I wish i could find one used w/ less price:crybaby: I so don't want to spend too much...that is almost a bag:sad: Golly have to think on it~ I appreciate all your help....decisions are the worst:wtf:

11. ^^ you could try emailing let-trade and asking if he has any...maybe you will get lucky?

12. I'll give it a go!

13. :idea: If you are looking for a Medium Agenda, what about the Epi in Red

That's an awesome color as well and you needn't worry about color transfer, etc. :shame:

14. what about the damier koala one? it's real nice and u can throw it around without getting it ruined!

15. OT but gorgeous nails!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice