Agenda Purse Info???

shalomjude

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Just wondering after returning from a visit to purchase something only to find out I could not purchase it was not recognised in their computer system so I have to wait untit their 'tech' person sorts it out:rolleyes: I viewed a few new items one of them was a mini agenda/purse all in one.....I viewed the pomme one and a mono canvas one. It was very cute ..one side had a zip where you could place the mini agenda notes and the other side had a stud closure where you could place ID, ATM cards etc .....any one else viewed it ..I think my SA said it was called an agenda purse..very cute:heart:

That looks neat! :drool: I love the zippy style. I'm waiting for the Mini Zippy Agenda in their lookbook to come out, though it looked smaller than this one, and squarer in shape. It had the keyring hook that Cles have, too.

Here's a pic that I got from Sophia's eye candy thread. Pomme...yum!
r21027-0.jpg

I believe it is called the Diary Wallet? I saw it IRL yesterday and it's very cute but I didn't get it because: 1) it had no coin pocket, and 2) it only fit the mini agenda refill, which is too small for me.