Agenda Problem

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
Hi all, I bought a Coach agenda which I love but after a few weeks of using it I noticed a stitching problem but I don't know if I can exchange it after using it. This is going to irk me forever now that I noticed it. Do you think they will exchange? Thanks

Attachments

• Photo 38.jpg
    Photo 38.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 79
Yeah, that's annoying. I see the way it is bubbling up. I'm thinking that you could go in and just have them give you your inner pieces since I assume you've written in it and would like to keep it.... then they can just give you a new agenda cover. I don't think it would be a problem. From the way it looks on the pic, I'd be concerned that it's about to completely come out of the seam.

Yeah, that's annoying. I see the way it is bubbling up. I'm thinking that you could go in and just have them give you your inner pieces since I assume you've written in it and would like to keep it.... then they can just give you a new agenda cover. I don't think it would be a problem. From the way it looks on the pic, I'd be concerned that it's about to completely come out of the seam.

Thanks...I'm glad you could see it. On the other end it's perfectly smooth. Thanks!