Agenda PM or MM size

May 13, 2013
Which size you would recommend? Gets the MM to heavy and to big to use in handbags? I am not sure if buying new or preloved. The MM I would preloved, as I don't want to spend over 500 Swiss Francs for an Agenda, and the PM I would buy new. Thanks in advance for your opinions and sharing your experiences.

Thank for your comments!

I would use it just for personal appointments and take notes, I am a stay at home mum. I think the pm is more practical to take with me in handbags, but I am not sure if there is enough space for writing. I like the look of those agendas:biggrin:

I'm a stay at home mom of one. I got the Pm new, also looked at the mm while at the boutique. Price kinda got me to buy the pm instead of the mm. At first I thought I should of gotten the mm, but I had already hotstamped the pm. Also, to be practical, I got the Kate Spade refills as it was July and didn't want to splurge on the LV pack. Short story long…I ended up getting the LV refills (kate spade ones I found to bulky and could only put a little in at at time), and am much happier with the pm…no need for the mm. I can fit all I need for my family of three. I also got some washi tape to color coordinate school schedule, my appts, sons appts, and husbands travel schedule, each one has it's own identifying color. Hope it helps.

I am a SAHW (wife) and found the pm too small but then I like to write everything down. Yes the MM is heavy though. Seems each has its drawbacks and its pros. I only carry the MM in my purse when I travel.

I use my PM every single day and love it because it fits in my bags so perfectly but I'd love to have an MM or even a GM to use at home...I guess it all depends on what you want to use it for. I keep my to-do lists, checkbook register and calendar in my PM and don't find it too small...but if you want to write any more than that it might be.

I just bought a pre-loved Mono Large ring Agenda for my desk at home. MM for small stuff, and the GM for more detailed writing. I just can't make the pm work for me. I put up with the MM weight in my purse when I have to carry it.

i use the pm for my purse and the mm for my desk. the pm works for me because i couldn't carry the mm everyday. it would be too big and heavy for me. just keep in mind that the spaces to write are small, especially the month at a glance. the weekly has more room to write. i also read here that the fisher stowaway pen ( about $10 from amazon) fits in the loop and i tried it and sure enough it does. good luck!

I love that my PM fits perfectly in one of the side pockets of my Totally MM...perfectly as if that pocket were specifically made for it! I keep my repeat events on a sync'd e-calendar, and any one-offs go into my PM. Also, every day, I put the three most important to-dos in my PM. That's done wonders with my time management.

Hi at all!
I'm new on the Forum and sorry for my very bad english! :smile:
I write here without open a new Thread. I hope not to be wrong. :biggrin:

I want buy a LV Agenda for a gift to my girlfriend for a "university degree". She is a dental hygienist and with the agenda she work and write the appointments, telephone numbers, notes and go to meeting...

I'm undecided between PM and MM size... but i think that the better for her is the MM...

What do you think?

But... what are the measures, in centimeter, of PM and MM?
In the LV site I don't find it.

Online I find this:

PM - 10cm x 14,5cm
MM - 13,5cm x 18,5cm

Are correct?

In addition I would like to give her the Tiffany Blue Pen
It enters correctly in the place for pen?? :smile:

You say that she like it? She loves LV and Tiffany!

Thanks You Very Much!!!

Hi at all!
I'm new on the Forum and sorry for my very bad english! :smile:
I write here without open a new Thread. I hope not to be wrong. :biggrin:

I want buy a LV Agenda for a gift to my girlfriend for a "university degree". She is a dental hygienist and with the agenda she work and write the appointments, telephone numbers, notes and go to meeting...

I'm undecided between PM and MM size... but i think that the better for her is the MM...

What do you think?

But... what are the measures, in centimeter, of PM and MM?
In the LV site I don't find it.

Online I find this:

PM - 10cm x 14,5cm
MM - 13,5cm x 18,5cm

Are correct?

In addition I would like to give her the Tiffany Blue Pen
It enters correctly in the place for pen?? :smile:

You say that she like it? She loves LV and Tiffany!

Thanks You Very Much!!!

Your English is just fine! :biggrin: My vote would be for the MM if she will be writing down appointments, phone numbers, etc. The larger size would give her more flexibility. I have the PM size and I love it, but based on what you are saying it would be used for, I think the MM would be best. I don't have the measurements~ hopefully someone else can help with that. What a very nice gift, and how sweet of you!!! Good luck!

Your English is just fine! :biggrin: My vote would be for the MM if she will be writing down appointments, phone numbers, etc. The larger size would give her more flexibility. I have the PM size and I love it, but based on what you are saying it would be used for, I think the MM would be best. I don't have the measurements~ hopefully someone else can help with that. What a very nice gift, and how sweet of you!!! Good luck!

Thank You! :smile:
Now Wait if anyone knows the measures! :smile: